Tension



Tension   

                Yesterday I had a " gappa-goshti " session with my elder sister, in which we discuss topics like depression, human behaviour, habit and many more. She shared one kissa which I am sharing with you. She narrated to me as " some weeks before I was passing by a garden where I saw small 5-year-old kid sitting in " ukkad position " on the ground with an intense look on his face, setting beside a bench staring at the " Galli " ( a hole dig in-ground for playing marbles or gotya-gotya ) the way a scientist is curious about a natural incidence to occur, and asking why for every answer he gets? Similarly, I was curious and wanted to know the reason behind this intense look, so I ask him was anything wrong with him?  With a reflex action he gets up, how an over-fill water tank overflows, he replied: " aga kai sangu mawashi, tula mala na kup tension ala aahe "  and my sister stop.

                This small kissa throwback me in my old school days when I was 5 years old I use be like the character of Sushmita Mukherjee as Mangala describe Sameer ( Sharman Joshi ) " Bachpan mein Dekha Tha Lollypop Khata Tha Choti Chaddi Pehnta Tha Baadi Shararat Karta Tha " I was unknown of the word tension and far far away to know it's meaning, but this incidence tells us our next generation is very fast, and we are one who has to help them with their problems  physically and mentally both, what are your thoughts on this? 


Comments